What We Do and What We Don’t Do...
Getting your Short Sale approved – that is our number one goal. Along the way we will take the time to help you understand the process.
It is our job to prepare you for the Short Sale process, if you feel that is your best option. We will keep you informed along the way so you know what progress is being made.
Sometimes we have to ask tough questions. In order to help you select the solution that is best for you, we will need information. We will not, however, lose sight of who we are serving.
At all times, your interests come first.
What We Do
- Listen to you, so we understand how to help
- Provide guidance, so you can move in the right direction quickly
- Put together a great Short Sale file, so your lender will want to work with us
- At all times PUT YOUR INTERESTS FIRST!
What We Don’t Do
- We don’t try and buy your property to take your equity
- We don’t recommend that you deed your property to a third party and give up control of your home
- We won’t lie to a lender to save a loan
- We don’t ask for any upfront fees – ever! Not only are we against the practice, it is illegal. Charging up front for services not provided may be a direct violation of California Codes, Department of Real Estate Rules/Regs and RESPA violations.